We're excited to invite you to join us for a webinar focussed on helping you to understand the challenges of raising the elusive “Series A” round, demystifying many of the misconceptions around this fundraise. Key topics will include:
How to get your ship in order:
- How do you get your data room ready and why you need it
- Importance of your sales & marketing narrative and the key metrics investors will want you to be talking about
- Emotional preparedness, bandwidth and the trade-off between operating the business and fundraising
Financial and Legal Considerations
- Existing funder consent matters
- What financials are investors looking at?
- What does raising mean for existing investors?
- Typical fees involved with a Series A round that you might not know about
- Good leaver/bad leaver clauses
- Control/arrangement agreements
We will be joined by experts from Cooper Parry and Cooley, leading tech VC Albion Capital and a founder who has been through the process before to cover all the different considerations to be taken into account when raising a Series A round.